Monday 27 January 2014

Making your skin B E A U T I F U L

Have you ever woken up looked in the mirror and saw a pimple pop out of nowhere. Lucky for me it happen this morning. :'(  Thankfully I'm quipped for this kind of emergency. Went shopping with my friend the other day and went to Lush to buy a new facial mask. (My favorite is Love Lettuce, it's for skin that's oily)
So I bought love lettuce and got home put the mask on and read a book (currently reading looking for Alaska). The next morning I woke up and went to look at myself in the mirror and to my surprise the pimple was gone.  I couldn't of been happier. So if you're having pimples problems I promise lush is the right place to go.

Sorry for the short post. :( Big one next time, promise. Mhhh maybe ahah :)) Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment