Friday 18 April 2014

Cooking with Momoka

Hey everybody, hows Easter going for everyone? I gave myself a special treat last night. :) My 5 year old cousin gave me chocolate egg and she insisted i ate it with her. I couldn't get away from the guilt of eating it. It was worth it those, her smile made my day. So back to the point, Momoka and I did a little experiment of cooking. We made a smoothie, salad and had some mango ice-cream (which her mum made, thank god). 
We started of with cutting the carrots and apples to even pieces and putting them in the blender. 
Cutting the carrots
Cutting the apples
 Then after they're cut, we drop them into the blender and well the blender does the rest for us.

Finish product. Very tasty!!
This was kind of weird but when we were cleaning we saw a little container where all the left overs goes. We decided we were going to make a little healthy salad. We used:
  • The carrot/apple mixture 
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 Lettuce leaf 
  • 1/2 Cucumber 
  • A dazzle of honey
Mix all the ingredients together and tada!

On the left bottom is Momoka mum mango ice-cream.


 Hope you all enjoy this little snack to enjoy this Easter. Have a good L000000000ng weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment